Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Maternity Sessions

Maternity time!!! I have a fun session coming up this weekend and a wife on the nest so it got me thinking.........Does everyone know that I do maternity sessions? Well hopefully after reading that you are aware of it and if you are expecting we would love to photograph this amazing time in your life. I will post all the fun we with Sundays session next week but here is a sneak of some other sessions. Notice the last image- that is what happens in the last 20 weeks of your pregnancy- we had a mom come in every week for 24 weeks so we could capture it- the finished product is style "under construction" but I hope you enjoy how far we got with it.





















1 comment:

The McRae's said...

So excited to see how our session turned out after this weekend!!!!