Monday, February 22, 2010

Cori's Maternity Session

It is not everyday that I get to go to Austin Minnesota to visit the home of the Packers but it is always worth it when I do! One of my favorite parts about what I do is getting to know and sharing some of the best experiences with people that life has to offer- I have been fortunate enough to photograph Cori when she was "crowned" in the pageant scene, her engagement, her wedding and now her maternity session!

Those of you who have been paying attention to the blog will notice the new button that allows you to follow us on the studio as well- Give it a click, become a fan, and you will get to see even more from this fun session! Enjoy the images~






1 comment:

The McRae's said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures :) You are so talented Mike! Thank you so much for capturing these moments for us!!!