Thursday, February 11, 2010

A homecoming

I have said it before and I am sure that I will say it again- I have one of the best jobs in the world!!! Weddings, Births, homecomings and watching families grow over the years- I get to be a part of all of it and for that I am sincerely thankful. Speaking of thankful- My thanks goes out to Rob for the sacrifices he and his family made for the greater good through his service. I can't imagine the joy, relief and unbelievable happiness these guys/gals felt to be reunited after a long separation- Enjoy the sneak peak and thank you to Rob, Lisa and the family for letting me be a part of such a special homecoming.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike - you amaze me. I would have been crying like a baby trying to photograph this homecoming! XOXO

Lifted 4x4's by Mopar and others said...

It was pretty much the coolest thing- like I said I have an awesome job!