Friday, September 12, 2008

Samantha and Jason's bundle of joy

Samantha waited to the last second to dot her "i's" and cross her "t's" on the babies first year program- she called on Thursday to sign up- delivered Saturday and we were off to the hospital Sunday morning to make this precious gift's first images! There is nothing more precious in this world than a brand new baby- she was absolutely fabulous and I could definitely tell she knew mom and dads voice because whenever she started to cry all that it took was a few words from Samantha and Jason and she would quiet right down. Here is your peak at the hospital session!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so good. She is so beautiful, I can't wait to meet her :) Sam you are lookin good there sista!

Anonymous said...

Wow...Jason and Sam, she is so precious and adorable! I will have to find time to come and visit so I can see your beautiful little girl. I hope the both of you are enjoying being Mommy and Daddy! I'm so jealous! Love ya and Miss ya!