Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Karie and Neil

We laughed- we cried- but mostly laughed! I can honestly say that there were some firsts involved with this wedding~ Number one being the groom/groomsmen taking a "leak" off of a bridge in the middle of the day in the middle of the metro! There was also the worst peformance that I have heard in a long time (that is the cried part!) by Neils brothers and sister on instruments they should have pawned years ago! Thank you two so much for letting us participate in all of the fun from the day and I am so glad I didn't fall through the ice or off the bridge so I could see Neil handle the "Bears" garter. The Vikings rule!!!!!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mike for not falling in the water or off the bridge! We can't wait to see more pictures that aren't "completely horrible". We really enjoyed having you and Mary at our wedding and helping us laugh through the day "snap". We had a GREAT time! ~Karie and Neil ROERS